Car parking in Cardiff city centre can be a bit of a nightmare, but there are several options available.
Pay and Display:
- North Road Card park 20 minutes walking distance
- Sophia Gardens Car Park 14 minutes
- Knox Road 15 mins walking distance
- Dumfries place 18 mins
- Greyfriars 12 mins
- Rapports 10 mins
- Pellet Street 12 mins
- Westgate Street 2 mins
ParkPass App might be able to save you money with the code: VISITCARDIFF.
- St David’s Car Parking 7 mins walking distance
- Car park for Cardiff Central train station 7 mins walking distance
- I’ve also parked on Trade Street/near Cardiff and Vale college previously and that’s 10-13 minutes’ walk away
- One of the authors has booked Holiday Inn Express parking via an app.